Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Yuletide Call for Entries

Hey Everyone!

I am organizing the list of participants for this years Christmas show of "gift art!" The exhibition will open Final Friday November 28th, and run through Christmas Eve day.
The format will be the same as in the past, with hopefully some new participants and lots of people returning to participate again. The show will be installed the week before Final Friday, Sunday-Thursday (December 23rd- 27th).
If you need more detailed information about what's expected in terms of work let me know, if you've participated in the past but want to do something completely different and need to run it by me please email or call too. I'll send a contract to anyone who decides to participate after I've got everyone listed.
If anyone knows people who might be interested or seem to fit the bill please forward them this email or my contact info as I'm always looking to expand the type of work and the people involved from year to year!

No comments: